Resource icon

Newest Members Block for XenForo 1.2.x 1.0.1

No permission to download
I have just double checked the code. There is nothing in the code that would only show users registered in the last day.

It shows all users who are valid and are not banned ordered by the registered date.

I have just double checked the code. There is nothing in the code that would only show users registered in the last day.

It shows all users who are valid and are not banned ordered by the registered date.

That is strange. For me it does not show the new users of yesterday on the sidebar, only those of today.

This is a great little addon - it works fine for me on 1.5, however is there a way the block can show more than 5 latest users?

Attachments

• newestmember.webp
    newestmember.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 2
Does this works on 1.5 latest build? I installed via add-on installer but nothing happens at all. Do i need to perform something extra? Please help :/
@Chris D

I haven't tested it with XF 1.5 and it's unlikely it will be updated to 1.5 if it doesn't work already.

It's also not required in XF 2.0 and above due to the Widget system. The Widget Framework add-on for XF 1.x might be a way to add this block to the desired page for now.

I haven't tested it with XF 1.5 and it's unlikely it will be updated to 1.5 if it doesn't work already.

It's also not required in XF 2.0 and above due to the Widget system. The Widget Framework add-on for XF 1.x might be a way to add this block to the desired page for now.
Widget one ,do we have to create it manually? ( Don't see it in preset)
And alright.

Top Bottom