1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest Members Block for XenForo 1.2.x 1.0.1

Adds a Newest Members block to the Notable Members page

1. Chris D
    This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

This add-on is for XenForo 1.2.X only. The installer will give you a nice error message if you attempt to install it on a version below 1.2.0 Beta 1.

The Notable Members page no longer includes a Newest Members block. This add-on adds it back in (Using a Template Modification).

The easiest way to install this add-on is if you use the Add-On Installer.

• Download the zip file.
    • Extract its contents to your hard drive.
    • Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
    • Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
    imspot, erich37, trichome and 8 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Compatible with XenForo 1.2 Beta 3

Recent Reviews

1. Amaury
    Version: 1.0.1
    Great resource, Chris! It's pretty handy to have a block showing the newest members!
  2. markku
    I don't understand why this necessary feature was removed from core. I do understand that I have a man crush on Chris. Awesome developer, awesome addons. The best.
    1. Chris D
      Author's Response
      Well, thank you for your kind words. It's worth noting that the feature wasn't removed, per se. The block still exists in the old fashioned Members block, but that is disabled by default. But yeah, would be happy for it to appear on the new Notable Members page.
  3. Ark Royal
    Ark Royal
    Just what I needed!
  4. trichome
    Great little addon that restores a useful feature.
  5. DRE
    should be core. works great in xenforo 1.2 beta 3
  6. Brogan
    Once again, a great little add-on.