New User Post Restrictions

New User Post Restrictions 1.1.2

No permission to download
Right but my issue is profile posts are being used as spam immediately upon account creation despite the previous posted config settings.

Yes

db560d279cd7efb50df6b4b2fcc91731.png

4a3e459e1092f062281bdc4d1916484e.png

I don't want the limit to affect moderators. How do I do this? I have the mod usergroup set to unlimited, but the limit still affects the mods.

Hi,

if I add .com to the list words like ".compact" also trigger die restriction. Is there a way around this? Does the addon support regex?

@Siropu , could you make this working on a per node basis and to include this in member groups settings? Our forums have staggered levels different usergroups can post in. I´ld like only users in the forums that need the lowest (entry-) level to have your addon have effect in. All others shouldn´t be bothered by it.

You can disable this via user group permissions "Bypass post restrictions".
For now, I'm not planning to add new functionality to this add-on.

I'm sorry, there isn't. I'm currently focusing on my premium add-ons for XF 2.0
Is there any templates for this addon so when a user is restriced they cant reply to threads but post new threads?

Thanks and good job

Would it be possible to limit the amount of posts for a user no matter the time frame? E.g. a specific user group that would only be able to write 300 posts.

Thanks in advance! :)

Top Bottom