New User Conversation [Deleted]

Feature request.
  • Auto delete conversation sent by this addon after 30 days (or configurable days).

Last edited:
Awesome. I disabled my previous one by Extra and installed this. I know Andy won't let this project down! :)

Just to clarify;
  • Does this support BBCode and {username}?

Last edited:
Is this add-on supported by it's author or not? Are you @AndyB gonna answer to any of the questions of this thread or we have to keep feeling that we are testers of some kind of a secret program?

Is this add-on supported by it's author or not? Are you @AndyB gonna answer to any of the questions of this thread or we have to keep feeling that we are testers of some kind of a secret program?
Andy is PMing many members and then giving the updating software here.
There are three updates this morning :) Please check the link as AndyB Suggest
The updates and resolutions are here https://xenforo.com/community/resources/new-user-conversation.3644/
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/new-user-conversation.3644/

Developers at times ( I have worked with a few of them ) feel that its easier to ask simple questions in a PM and then keep the structure
of the forum intact. Its not just this developer that does it many do.
If you have a specific question to ask, why not PM him :-)

If you have a specific question to ask, why not PM him :)
Because I feel that I don't have to hide anything from the xf's community. This is essential for some people when it has to do with the support of a product that are going to use. If you are not AndyB's employee, please stop asking me questions that could be asked by him. :)

Yes it's supported. He is providing a great support through PM. And I like his way of providing personal support. :)

Because I feel that I don't have to hide anything from the xf's community. This is essential for some people when it has to do with the support of a product that are going to use. If you are not AndyB's employee, please stop asking me questions that could be asked by him. :)

No, hes just a great developer here and has helped me out allot on my site so knew he didnt ignore people as was your suggestion
but sure thing wont help you out again, best of luck your ventures .:whistle:

Andy, just an idea but, surely there is a hook you can tap into when registration confirms. (better than a cron running 250 times a day) ;)

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Why do it with a cron? It would be better to start the conversation right after the email confirmation is done.

Top Bottom