New User Conversation [Deleted]

help here, i got a BIG problem, i got this error when i created a new account.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/kurat/public_html/community/library/NewUserConversation/Extend/DataWriter/User.php on line 27

I follow the instruction in ACP, still have error
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/kurat/public_html/community/library/NewUserConversation/Extend/DataWriter/User.php on line 27

i put "dev," in the conversation starter, but when i click save changes it disappear, is it normal to click save and the text will disappear?
sorry newbie here:)

@ExtraLicense I just found out I get an error code for everyone trying to register when I have this plugin enabled.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/home/abcoutle/public_html/adulthaven.com/library/XenForo/Model/User.php on line 330

Just to inform you that it has happened to someone else as well, luckily I found the topic before going and doing anything rash'. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/signup-registration-error.49634/

Have you set the conversation starter?
The error will happen ONLY if the field is empty or the user doesn't exist!
acpoption-png.45479

Where can I change those?
To change the Title of the conversation, change "newuserconversation_title".
To change the message, change "newuserconversation_message".

You need to specify Conversation Starter in Admin CP -> Options -> User Registration or else all registrations will timeout.

On a another note, this should be either auto-populated with user ID 1 (or first available) on add-on installation or a note added.

Reactions: Dan
Top Bottom