New User Conversation [Deleted]

Hi,

Do you have any remote plans to expand this to maybe a new user thread?

Reason being that I currently have the new user notification system installed which supports a few extras like that. For the long run, I would rather have an add on installed that is still active and being developed.

Regards,

Reactions: Dan
I might have missed something so forgive me if this has been answered - where is the option to select the actual user who starts off the convo? I don't see anything in options and there's nothing in the user's ACP profile.

I might have missed something so forgive me if this has been answered - where is the option to select the actual user who starts off the convo? I don't see anything in options and there's nothing in the user's ACP profile.

I guess it's in Options - Register Settings ;)

Reactions: Dan
Is there any way to have a copy of the PM sent to the sender specified in the options as well? That way they can see if any new users had registered just by checking their inbox.

Is there any way to have a copy of the PM sent to the sender specified in the options as well? That way they can see if any new users had registered just by checking their inbox.
Yes, if you don't active the "automatically leave conversation" option
acpoption-png.45479

Happened with two more new members. Box is still unchecked. Can't seem to figure out what the issue is.

Think I just figured it out - its sending the PM from my super admin account despite me putting my other admin name in the text box. Suggestions on how to fix that?

Oh.

Almost all my members are created by me.
Is there nothing in that process could be made to trigger this?
This would require a file edit.

We didn't include it, because users created via acp are almost always test users, were we didn't wanted to have automatic mail notifications/threads/..

Top Bottom