RM 1.0 New thread not showing up in Resource Manager

fredrikse

Hi,

I'm currently setting up the Resource Manager. In my scenario I want a new discussion thread to be created whenever a new resource is added. This works fine. But I can't find a button to the thread when I look at the resource (the way it is here at Xenforo). Why?

The thread itself is created. Maybe I'm all wrong here, but I thought a button would show up next to the resource acting as a link to the newly created discussion thread, like in Xenforo?

capture02.webp

No, I can't see a discussion tab. Which I found a little bit odd since I have seen it here at Xenforo. Regarding the template it has not been modified and the current style is not heavily customized. I'm a bit clueless at the moment.

No, I can't see a discussion tab. Which I found a little bit odd since I have seen it here at Xenforo. Regarding the template it has not been modified and the current style is not heavily customized. I'm a bit clueless at the moment.
I'm out of ideas without specifically looking at your set up. If you'd like me to look, send me a PC.

Isn't the normal behavior (when thread create option is selected) that a thread is created and visible with a button in the resource itself? I just created a new test resource but still nothing is visible. Could there be an issue with the template (seems strange since I haven't altered any of the templates associated with the RM)?​

I changed to default style. Still no difference. I created a new resource and the thread was posted in the correct forum. But there is no link showing up about the thread.

I am stumped.
I have created a new style with no parent, checked the category settings and all seems to be OK.

The thread is being created but the tab never appears in the resource.

I don't really have time to look into it any more tonight but I will try again later/tomorrow.

I imported the live forum to a test platform. Then I disabled all add-ons. The I turned them on, one at a time. At the end the "Discuss" button showed up with all add-ons active. How come it worked all of a sudden? Something happening when disabling/enabling add-ons?

Now I have located the add-on causing the "Discuss this resource" not showing up when creating the resource. It's XenSocialize by GFNCoders (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/goodfornothing-xensocialize.820/). When it's turned only the resource is created but without the button to the discussion thread. When the same add-on is deactivated and the resource is created with a corresponding thread the "Discuss this resource" is showing up like it should.

Top Bottom