XF 2.2 Mixed Article Thread Not Showing In New Posts

TulsaJeff

I changed a node from "Discussion" only to Discussion + Articles. Now when I post a new thread to that forum, it is not showing up in the "New Posts" listing.

Additionally, it's also not showing up in the "Similar Threads" widget at the bottom of the thread.

Is that normal for article threads or is there a setting wrong somewhere? What's going on here?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am still not able to figure this out. I have created a widget that shows my article threads from this particular forum and they are getting replies but the new replies are not showing up in recent or new posts like every other discussion thread on the forum.

When you go to https://smokingmeatforums.com, you'll see that I have created some article threads in a discussion forum. The widget title is "New Member Information" at the top (just below the carousel).

Below that is the latest posts.

When a new post is made on one of my article threads, it does not show up in the latest posts area.

Every other new post in the entire community shows up in latest post the very moment it is created but not the article threads.

Top Bottom