New style: Omega

TrevC

Here's a quick screen-shot of a work-in-progress. I thought you guys might want to take a look:

Omega-Forums-WIP.webp

I've extracted all styles from the DB, and serve the CSS as a (much smaller) single file. It's really trimmed down and fast. There's also some custom add-ons related to buying/selling being planned right now.

The is an (unofficial) community site for all Omega watch enthusiasts. The site will always remain ad-free. We're @omegaforums on twitter if you'd like to follow, or there's our mailing list if you'd like to be notified at launch and test out the forum live.

Any comments or criticisms are always welcome, but please keep in mind it's a WIP and still in a state of flux.

Thanks to all the devs for Xenforo. It's been excellent.

Cheers

Trev

One of the gradients is aligned wrong at the moment, oops. Oh well. You guys get the idea. WIP :)

Thanks laztrix

There are some dark themes out there but what they have in common is it's had to read any text and after a while it bothers. I don't know maybe because I'm not a big fan of dark styles but this looks nice. The search bar looks good up there, plenty of room for a banner for the left.

Absolutely agree re: most dark themes. Many people find them terrible for readability.

The goal was to maintain an elegant/exclusive appearance of light on dark, but utilise sliver/light-grey backgrounds and dark text for any lengthy content. Most content sections will be #000 text on #d2d2d2.

Looks nice, thumbs up!
When will this be available? :rolleyes:

There's no immediate plans for release as a public theme/style.

It will likely be integrated with custom Xenforo add-ons, and tied in to other site sections. Perhaps I'll eventually create a generic version for sharing.

Top Bottom