New style for button "Sign up now"

fredrikse

Hi,

Does anybody have css code for a nice looking "Sign up now" button? I would like to have something else than the one that comes with the core installation.

Its a simple div + another div + label + link (unless you want to change html code), you can make it look as you like. Container div has fixed 250px width, so you can create any 250 * whatever image and put it instead of button.

Create image for your button, post it here and I'll explain how to edit css to replace default code with your image.

Its a simple div + another div + label + link (unless you want to change html code), you can make it look as you like. Container div has fixed 250px width, so you can create any 250 * whatever image and put it instead of button.

Create image for your button, post it here and I'll explain how to edit css to replace default code with your image.
Hi, Arty! Thanks for the very useful pointers. I think I will go ahead and create a button to see how it all could come together. Will get back here once I'm ready for the CSS code :)

Here's a cool way to display a message along with the button once you have the look you want.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-a-welcome-message-above-sign-up-button.8451/
I'll check it out! Thanks.

Top Bottom