1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Sign Up Now Button Disappeared

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by jme420, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jme420

jme420 New Member

I have somehow managed to remove or hide the beautiful "sign up now" button that was visible to unregistered users in the sidebar!

Would anyone know how i might have done this or how to restore it.

Many Thanks

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Have you edited any templates? Or are you using Widget Framework?

3. jme420

jme420 New Member

Im using Widget framework. Now you mention it, it possible disappeared right around the time I started using that.

Is there a widget I can add? Perhaps using advanced html or something

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

In the Clear Sidebar widget, untick the option "hide visitor panel too?" as ticking it hides the login button too.

Any further questions about Widget Framework should be asked in the add-on discussion thread.

[bd] Widget Framework

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

If the add-on isn't the cause, check the sidebar_visitor_panel template and see if you removed the relevant code by accident.

6. jme420

jme420 New Member

Now that you guys mention it, it was possibly around the time i added widget framework that the sign up button disappeared.

the problem is that i think i removed some of the widgets that i was not familiar with, and may have inadvertently removed that widget. is there any way to revert this back?

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Amaury likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.