XF 1.5 New registrant - no welcome email

It's a beta and that there may be interactions with some add-ons you run? Have you done the normal trouble shooting of disabling add-ons?
Oh, did I mention that it was a BETA that you are using? ;)

You've set it to "Leave conversation and accept future messages". You don't see the conversation because you have automatically left it. You will see it again if the new user replies.

You've set it to "Leave conversation and accept future messages". You don't see the conversation because you have automatically left it. You will see it again if the new user replies.
So if I check mark "do not leave conversation" I should get the alert of a new member registration?

You won't get an alert as such, no. We mark the conversation as read for all but the new user registering. The purpose isn't to notify you of new members registering. The purpose is to send pertinent information to the new user registering and open up a channel of communication directly should they require it.

If you select "Do not leave conversation" you will see it in your Conversation list, but you won't get alerted.

You won't get an alert as such, no. We mark the conversation as read for all but the new user registering. The purpose isn't to notify you of new members registering. The purpose is to send pertinent information to the new user registering and open up a channel of communication directly should they require it.

If you select "Do not leave conversation" you will see it in your Conversation list, but you won't get alerted.
I see. Would be great to see that as an option If an administrator or moderator chooses to do so. Nice to
Know when you get new users registering on your forum when your on the fly. :)

Top Bottom