1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 New add on, error on installation

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AlexGC, Dec 14, 2015.

1. AlexGC

AlexGC New Member

Hi, when i upload my addon and i try to install i have this problem:

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mkdir(): Permis...', '/f...', 72, Array)
    #1 /forum/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(72): mkdir('install/addons/...')
    #2 /forum/library/AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php(17): XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory('install/addons/...')
    #3 l/forum/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(69): AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->extractZip('/tmp/phpXamrxC')
    #4 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade()
    #5 //forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #6 /forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #7 {main}

Stato Richiesta

array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(55) "http://Site/forum/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
    ["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"

How can i fix this? The folders and file on the folder "data" and "internal data" have the 777 permission.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If an add-on does not install, you should be contacting the add-ons author for support. Can you install any other add-on?
  3. AlexGC

AlexGC New Member

Nope, i have this problem with all add ons.
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You're using an add-on installer add-on, which is the cause of your problems.
  5. AlexGC

AlexGC New Member

I've installed 5-6 add ons last week with this add-on installer...
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Even so, you will need to seek support from the developer of the add on installer for help with it.
  7. AlexGC

AlexGC New Member

Okay, thanks.
  8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

The issue is that one of the directories that it needs to place files/create a directory does not have the rights to write/create files/directories by the HTTP user. It's a server config setup issue honestly.