Need Webmaster - Massive Opportunity!

NYCFC

I've been out of the game for a while. Have run plenty of forums in the past (IPB/vB/etc).
Unfortunately I don't have the time anymore working 50+ hours a week to be able to dedicate myself to learn the programming aspect of it.
I do have a good income and am going to invest heavily into my project.
Already have 6,000+ twitter followers at my disposal!
I am looking to make a soccer forum, niche market at my disposal already.
6000 followers and growing on a daily basis. Also followed by the official soccer team twitter account. 1 of only 500 people they follow out of 60,000+ people that follow them.
The forum will be dedicated to NYCFC supporters. 2 Supporter twitter accounts already on board.
1 With 6K followers and another with 1.5K followers.
What I'm offering.
$100 Will pay upfront after initial instillation and set-up.
Then $50 monthly.
What I'm asking.
Service the forum for technical issues. You'd be considered an administrator.
Install add-ons, skins, etc.
Design experience would be nice (header/logo).
Please p/m on here with inquiries!
I will be launching the website with a $100 jersey contest and a $400 ticket contest for opening day off the teams game.

Then $50 monthly.
What I'm asking.
Service the forum for technical issues. You'd be considered an administrator.
Install add-ons, skins, etc.
Design experience would be nice (header/logo).
So that's 2 hrs, maybe 3, per month. Think it would take a lot more than that, especially in ramp-up phase, to get a skilled admin. There's a couple of 'professional' community administrators on here - ask them how much? 50/50 deal for all revenue and ownership is probably the going deal I would think. You're bringing the customers, they're bringing the experience and growth.

I would ideally want a partnership so I can invest more in the forum. However, I'm already split partnered with someone so investing $1K+ and then only taking 25% of income wouldn't be an option. I'd rather just hire as I go.
That's why I was offering more for the initial set-up and then $50 or lets say a 20% stake, whichever is greater.
I feel like the forum will generate a lot of traffic so it's a great opportunity. I couldn't offer a greater steak than I currently have.
Me 60% co-owner 40%

Top Bottom