1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need New Hosting

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by billybatz9, Jun 12, 2014.

1. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

What do you guys suggest? My host (hostgator) has been real slow for my site lately.

2. Ranma1981

Ranma1981 Member

Hello,

try Hosting with SSD, like MediaLayer, EuroVPS or SiteGround, they are very good.

Adam Howard likes this.
  3. drastic

drastic Well-Known Member

I've been using Hawk Host for 2 years. Check their specials section for a discount code.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Pay a visit to WebHostingTalk. If you are looking at VPS then you can check here for general information and here for offers. For shared hosting then you can check here for offers.

drastic likes this.
  5. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Hostgator was purchased a while back by a company called EIG. They are very well known for taking good hosts (which Hostgator was one) and running them completely into the ground, while simply inflating the pocketbooks of their investors. Sad really.

Here's a reasonably updated list so you don't happen to wander into another EIG brand by accident: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group

drastic likes this.
  6. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member