XF 1.5 Need Help With Restoring It Back To 1.5

kyamwilldig

Updated my forums and couldn't get the addons i wanted for the new 2.0 so went back to 1.5 and i've lost all my users all my addons and its just a blank forums page with nothing on, i'm not any good with xenforo at all and i was wondering if anyone could help me with restoring it back to how it was or if i can?

Sounds like you are using a new database. You would need to use your last backed up 1.5. database you had. This is presuming you did backup your database before upgrading. Other wise you are stuck with xf2. (Although it's possible your host has been making automatic backups)

Presuming you still have a non-upgraded xf1.5 database, make sure you have uploaded the xf1.5 folders and files, and in the config.php eneter the details of that database (database name, username and password) just as you did when setting up the xenforo.

What did you actually do to attemp to go back to 1.5. (which is actually not possible using the saem database that you upgraded)

OK, it sounds like you need someone experienced to do this for you, or else learn how to do a xenforo install which requires some basic knowledge of how to transfer files via FTP and basic knowledge of mysql databases.

Top Bottom