Add-on Need a staff system that suits my needs

XxUnkn0wnxX

well i want to change how staff get promoted and recognized and i was thinking implementing a ticket support system for our VIP members and normal members.

i want it where i can add specific user groups or users to this ticket support system they will be able to answear any questions directed at them or just the question and then any staff who are able to access the admin/moderator section of the ticker support system able to answer back to the user who is in need of help

i also wish to have something such as a feed back after that staff member has helped that used and giving it out of 1-10 points 10 for good 1 for bad

i want to be able to track my staff on the feed back and points they get. so i can see how good each staff member is doing

so is there any features or add ones that are out there in relation to such a system or any thing close?

i need any good features or ways i can keep a close eye on my staff and there performance

this what i am thinking of:

i want to be able to make staff self managing meaning members of the community can vote in or vote out staff
staff and members of the community can promote staff but i as the admin and staff supervisor do the promoting. we make the final decision but we want the community to have a say as well.

i don't want some random staff member making 40+ accounts and vote himself to be staff

that's why i want some kind of staff feedback system so members can leave feedback about that a good job they have done and specify how they did is as:

did they explain the solution well
where they friendly
etc

so basically i need some add ones/features that will allow me to keep track of staff performance and allow users to vote and feed back on staff

and have a ticket support system for supporting members with any questions they may have or need assistance with.

that's why i want some kind of staff feedback system so members can leave feedback about that a good job they have done and specify how they did is as:
did they explain the solution well
where they friendly
etc
so basically i need some add ones/features that will allow me to keep track of staff performance and allow users to vote and feed back on staff
and have a ticket support system for supporting members with any questions they may have or need assistance with.
Sounds like it's time to submit a custom request in the custom development request area, as I don't know of ANY in existence that will meet your requirements. It's also probably going to cost a pretty penny to do.

ok i found this http://xenforo.com/community/resources/microsupport-commercial.1589/

looks like a decent ticket support system but i need a staff feed back system where user can go to a staff's profile page or a new page tab called feed back and give feed back about a particular staff member or the site overall

i also still need a way to track staff performance based the amount of feed back they have gotten, how many people they have helped and so on

same with a particular member i want where any one can give feed back on a members performance on how they are doing there part for the community.

Hit @Micheal up and see what he can do to customize it. Since the core is there the expense may not be that outrageous. Instead of trying to piece several add-ons together you would probably be better served by it all in one add-on.

in brief words i need a system for my staff where

i can allocate certain staff members to to answer questions of the community as your add one does
i need to be able to gather feedback on all staff meaning members able to give feed back after there problem has been solved the ticket closed
i need to be able to see this in the admin panel a log or a table of some sort to see how good each staff member is going based on the positive and negative feed back + the total online activity they spend a day or a week or a month

now this part maybe beyond the scope of the add one but i need a feed back system in combination with the add one where members can give feed back overall to any of the staff like a sperate navigation page with he title feed back i also need an option on every members profile page where any member can give feed back from there which takes them to the feedback page with the members name filled in all ready.

i also need members to give feedback overall of the site.

i also need to keep track of all staff overall not just linked to the support center add one

i need to keep track of there overall activity, feedback, how long they spend online preferably a graph showing how often they are on during a week, month, days, hours and compare it with last months activity to see if they are online more this month or less and so on

i need a system where i can pick out lazy staff and demote them or remove them.
i need a system where i can evaluate and analyses all staff performance based on how much time they spend online, how many people they have helped
how many feedback they have gotten both negative and positive
how good where they on explaining the solution to the member

also i need this system to pick up on members who are helping other members a system where it will give me a list of potential recommendations on who should be promoted, demoted possible new staff on what role they should be promoted two based on there performance and how many ticks they have complected based on the criteria on the bases they have achieved.

EG automated recommendation system gives me recommendations on current and potential staff based on there performance

how many people they have helped today, this month, this week
how long they have be online how long they have spent on one person
based on the feed back both positive and negative
overall feed back

i need a serious system as above described
ticket support system with feed back
over all feedback
a complicated dash board in admin panel to show the performance of all staff and potential staff
recommendations wither staff need to be demoted or promoted and what role they should be promoted to or demoted
also a public dashboard where all members may see how good they are doing and how good all staff are doing

detailed graphs comparing to there last month/ year activity
containing daily, hourly, weekly, monthly online activity's also calculating how many people they have helped and feed back they have gotten that hour, that month, that week and so on..

Hit @Micheal up and see what he can do to customize it. Since the core is there the expense may not be that outrageous. Instead of trying to piece several add-ons together you would probably be better served by it all in one add-on.
i messaged Micheal but i think all he can do is make the ticket support system to include better feedback but i need as you can see above a serious system.

Hi there mate

I don't have any internet as I have moved to my new place
Once I get back on line this is something we could talk about adding into the support system as it would make it a lot better and wanted by more people

Mike

just a few more ideas i may want to add:

and yea the metric board just what i was think but i want such a board where all information is gathered all the feed back sorted out by day, week, month and auto compare it's statistics with previous months/weeks

not just feed back also yes the posts/threads and support system and any other useful info about the staff member or overall members performance.

also a public metric board may be into account to show the community that all staff are doing a good job. and not have false hope and promises with out actually proof.
maybe not just a metric board maybe a dashboard with metric board and detailed graphs

false feedback is mostly likely to be caused by 40+ fake accounts so need this system to detect on multiple accounts based by ip, email, username, DOB combo's hidden cookie in browsers.. and try to exclude users based on the above criteria or allow me to edit the criteria and configure it

There is a lot here to be getting on with
and will take some time to add to the system
but I do like the ideas and will see what I can sort out with this but this would not be added within a short time frame as there are a lot of Venerables to consider

There is a lot here to be getting on with
and will take some time to add to the system
but I do like the ideas and will see what I can sort out with this but this would not be added within a short time frame as there are a lot of Venerables to consider
yea i know, all i want is some one to able to help me build such a system i don't mind paying for building such a system as long we can work out a fair price. and with any add one i do not mind you sell it to others/make it public for others..
i have seen many tweaks and features that can be added to xenforo but it seems to be lacking staff support and general support overall. i do not wish to follow the general rules where two or more people handle all staff and promote them as they go.

we cannot have staff 24/7 online keeping an eye on every one who is doing good job and who isn't it is not fair for members who try and work hard for staff and we do not notice them. that is why i want a system where all members have a say and i am able track the reports of all staff and maybe members with detailed graphs, metric board, maybe a dashboard like i said earlier. with the criteria of:
overall feedback
one on one feed back from the ticket support system after a staff member has solved the members/consumers problem
feed back about other members

a separate page for feed back where a member can leave feed back about a member or staff member which will show within the members/staff profile page on a nav tab called feedback

now there are some other criteria that should be added besides feedback but i am not sure at this time..

basically i need the ticket support system with extended support for feedback and linked to the dashboard to gather statistics from all staff and clients
and then feed back page and maybe some other pages or minor things to be added around like profile pages, or separated pages for different criteria.

and all this info will flow into the dashboard and auto compare all the information from last week or last month and allow me to filter it how i wish. so i can see a detailed graph and metric board to see how staff are doing based on there feedback, posts, threads, likes per a thread and post, the positive and negative feedback from ticker support system/live chat and group this all in how much of this they have done an hour to day, or how much in total this day, or how much in this week and so on.

and maybe an automated Advisor can be taken into account where some where on the dash board i can go to the Advisor page where it will auto calculate all of staff performances comparing from last week or month and give me a report saying most likley promote this member or demote this member.

i also wish this Advisor/dashboard to be able keep a watch on all member's like a bot which certain criteria and rules are set into it from the dashboard and then it goes and scans and crawls the site looking for members and every thread and post and gather info about a particular member to see if they are ticking of the boxes of what it takes to be staff. same goes for staff promotions this bot will scan current staff and if they ticking of the boxes what it takes to go to a higher level the bot will report back in to the Advisor and also give it's report to the dashboard so i may manually have a look at it.

i know i keep changing it around a bit but i try to make it clear as i think of new idea's so yes basically i just need the dash board and the criteria the feed back and probably other ones placed around the site/add one and all that info links up with the dashboard giving me detailed reports/statistics so i can monitor all staff performances and evaluate them easily. and maybe pick up on normal members as well as potential staff.

the other part is an extra have a advanced bot / Advisor system which automates the process a bit more.

Top Bottom