want to buy but need a addon like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

umcricn

Hallos!

I'm currently making a system which neatly compiles a table of custom user fields (for a friendcode thing going on.)

I'm currently stuck on the part of sending out the custom user fields to my own code via xenforo, as I don't know xenforo.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make or to tell me how to make an add-on which is pretty much a 'button' that runs a php file/function/callback. This file must be able to get custom user field data, as well as the members' current ID, and whether or not they are in a usergroup. (I will personally use this to include another php class, and run a function which will add the corresponding data to my table.) If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd also like to be able to somehow communicate a response through the file that the button calls, ie

Button (on a page) ---> (middleman) File ---> Information Processor
Information Processor --- True/false---> (middleman) File ---> Page

I don't really mind if it sends this data long to the page via means of $_['GET'].

Any xenforo wizards willing to help?

Hallos!

I'm currently making a system which neatly compiles a table of custom user fields (for a friendcode thing going on.)

I'm currently stuck on the part of sending out the custom user fields to my own code via xenforo, as I don't know xenforo.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make or to tell me how to make an add-on which is pretty much a 'button' that runs a php file/function/callback. This file must be able to get custom user field data, as well as the members' current ID, and whether or not they are in a usergroup. (I will personally use this to include another php class, and run a function which will add the corresponding data to my table.) If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd also like to be able to somehow communicate a response through the file that the button calls, ie

Button (on a page) ---> (middleman) File ---> Information Processor
Information Processor --- True/false---> (middleman) File ---> Page

I don't really mind if it sends this data long to the page via means of $_['GET'].

Any xenforo wizards willing to help?
I'm sure there are... you simply need to post in the correct place for license holders to receive help. Of course, you do have to be a license holder and have your forum username associated with your account, so if you haven't already, you need to associate your username with your license account.
If you don't have a license then I encourage you to obtain one and then you will be able to post in the appropriate area since support is not provided in areas open to the public to post as to many people with illicit copies attempt to get assistance that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom