******* - Navigation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Navigation Manager (version 1.0) - Add unlimited custom tabs with ease

This mod will allow you to add/create unlimited custom tabs which will appear in the navigation manager.

Installation: First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file:
Click the Browse button, locate the addon.xml file inside the mod package and hit the Install Add On button.

Then on the moderator bar on top of your forum you will see the link to the Navigation Manager...

Read more about this resource...

Seems very easy to use. I'll wait to hear some 'testimonials' and to ensure everything is working well (bug free) before giving it a go. :)

With this addon can you create sub-links?

Can you please tell me what you mean? If you meant that if you can show the custom tab/s in the secondary navigation as well besides at the main nav bar, then the answer is yes. You can also show the custom tab/s in the footer.

Can this addon manage tabs created by Nodes as Tab or other addons?

I am not sure I quite understood what you meant? Can you please elaborate a little further?

This add on is a stand alone which can add custom tab/s linking to whatever link/s you want, be those internal or external ones.

Nice add-on, but how is this different from creating a link forum with a custom URL and using Nodes with Tabs to add a tab to the navbar?

I can''t really say as I don''t use that other mod. But from what I have seen that other mod is to link pages and link forums. Imho opinion if you want to simply add custom tab/s then this mod will fit your needs perfectly. Otherwise you can use that other mod. Whatever you think is best for your needs.

Can you please tell me what you mean? If you meant that if you can show the custom tab/s in the secondary navigation as well besides at the main nav bar, then the answer is yes. You can also show the custom tab/s in the footer.

I think he means submenus under the tab

I concur with others above... this does nothing other than add footer links versus the far superior "Nodes as Tabs" add-on, which also happens to be completely FREE versus this one. Nodes as tabs gives you full secondary link control, internal nodes or external links as you desire... again, FREE.

I think each addon serves it purpose, and $10 is not exactly going to break the bank. Kudos to the developer for adding another addon for the community. I hope to see this addon become larger as time goes by, with great features.

Thanks.

I concur with others above... this does nothing other than add footer links versus the far superior "Nodes as Tabs" add-on, which also happens to be completely FREE versus this one. Nodes as tabs gives you full secondary link control, internal nodes or external links as you desire... again, FREE.

This add on is completely different than that other add on and adding links to the main navbar, sub navbar and footer is exactly the whole point and idea of a Navigation Manager Mod. If you don''t like it don''t buy it, no one is forcing you to buy it.

I think each addon serves it purpose, and $10 is not exactly going to break the bank. Kudos to the developer for adding another addon for the community. I hope to see this addon become larger as time goes by, with great features.

Thanks.

Price adjusted. Thank you for your mature and constructive feedback :)

You should have kept the previous pricing borbole. Like Dynamic said, every add-on has it's uses. I'll end by saying keep up the good work and hope all is well with you. :)

Thank you Shelley. I am doing fine. I hope all is well with you as well :)

Hi borbole, if you can have tab selection based on url, this would be a winner. Also as time goes by you should add the ability to have sub links as drop downs (unless it's doing that already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom