1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Navigation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Navigation Manager (version 1.0) - Add unlimited custom tabs with ease

Read more about this resource...
  2. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Seems very easy to use. I'll wait to hear some 'testimonials' and to ensure everything is working well (bug free) before giving it a go. :)
    borbole likes this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Why would I buy this instead of using Nodes as Tabs?
  4. borbole

Nodes as tabs will add links to pages only for what I have seen. Whereas with this mod you will be able to add/create unlimited custom tabs that can link to internal as well external links.
    taylor_smith likes this.
  5. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

With this addon can you create sub-links?
    borbole likes this.
  6. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Can this addon manage tabs created by Nodes as Tab or other addons?
    borbole and gordy like this.
  7. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Nice add-on, but how is this different from creating a link forum with a custom URL and using Nodes with Tabs to add a tab to the navbar?
    Anthony Parsons and borbole like this.
  8. borbole

9. borbole

Can you please tell me what you mean? If you meant that if you can show the custom tab/s in the secondary navigation as well besides at the main nav bar, then the answer is yes. You can also show the custom tab/s in the footer.

I am not sure I quite understood what you meant? Can you please elaborate a little further?

This add on is a stand alone which can add custom tab/s linking to whatever link/s you want, be those internal or external ones.

I can''t really say as I don''t use that other mod. But from what I have seen that other mod is to link pages and link forums. Imho opinion if you want to simply add custom tab/s then this mod will fit your needs perfectly. Otherwise you can use that other mod. Whatever you think is best for your needs.
  10. principia

principia Well-Known Member

I think he means submenus under the tab
    borbole likes this.
  11. borbole

In that case then yes. You can display the custom tab/s at the submenu as well.

Attached Files:

12. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I concur with others above... this does nothing other than add footer links versus the far superior "Nodes as Tabs" add-on, which also happens to be completely FREE versus this one. Nodes as tabs gives you full secondary link control, internal nodes or external links as you desire... again, FREE.
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  13. Dynamic

Dynamic Well-Known Member

I think each addon serves it purpose, and $10 is not exactly going to break the bank. Kudos to the developer for adding another addon for the community. I hope to see this addon become larger as time goes by, with great features.

nguyenhang266 and borbole like this.
  14. borbole

This add on is completely different than that other add on and adding links to the main navbar, sub navbar and footer is exactly the whole point and idea of a Navigation Manager Mod. If you don''t like it don''t buy it, no one is forcing you to buy it.
    AndreaMarucci and HenrikHansen like this.
  15. borbole

Price adjusted. Thank you for your mature and constructive feedback :)
  16. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

You should have kept the previous pricing borbole. Like Dynamic said, every add-on has it's uses. I'll end by saying keep up the good work and hope all is well with you. :)
    borbole and Anthony Parsons like this.
  17. borbole

Thank you Shelley. I am doing fine. I hope all is well with you as well :)
    Shelley likes this.
  18. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Hi borbole, if you can have tab selection based on url, this would be a winner. Also as time goes by you should add the ability to have sub links as drop downs (unless it's doing that already).
    borbole likes this.
  19. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Doesn't NodesAsTabs already do that with link forums in the latest update?
  20. estranged

estranged Well-Known Member

How can I be sure this is going to work on my skin? I had installed a similar mod before but it didn't work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.