******* - Navigation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I be sure this is going to work on my skin? I had installed a similar mod before but it didn't work.

My mod works with custom styles as well. I have tried it on several ones here. However the style you linked to is a premium one and I can not download it. Would you mind giving me a copy of it so I can test it on my test installation with my mod?

Would be great to be able to edit the default tabs and remove/edit them. Been trying to find a mod that can manage the navigation part COMPLETELY, giving us the ability to do anything you want... and not just add custom tabs. Do you have plans of doing this?

Good mod. trying to buy but button not working. : )

There is no automatic payment system implemented yet in the RM. If you are still interested in buying this mod, please send me a pm and I will send you the payment details.

Would be great to be able to edit the default tabs and remove/edit them. Been trying to find a mod that can manage the navigation part COMPLETELY, giving us the ability to do anything you want... and not just add custom tabs. Do you have plans of doing this?

Atm I do not have any plans to include that due to lack of free time as I would have to do a total re-write of my mod.

Plus imho I think that is something that would be better suited as a new stand alone mod.

Is it possible to create a new tab with this and add sub tabs to that new tab. I ask because your screenshots do not show that configuration. To make sure you understand it right, I want to create a main tab called Tab 1 and if I click the tab 1 link, it would show tab 2 tab 3 tab 4 tab 5 below the tab 1 as sub menu.

Is it possible to create a new tab with this and add sub tabs to that new tab. I ask because your screenshots do not show that configuration. To make sure you understand it right, I want to create a main tab called Tab 1 and if I click the tab 1 link, it would show tab 2 tab 3 tab 4 tab 5 below the tab 1 as sub menu.

No, in this version there are no subtabs, only main tabs.

How do I go about downloading this again when I purchased it a long time ago?

This is a new version, a complete re-write. You purchased the old version. If you want this new version you will have to buy it. If you want the old version that you purchased I will email that to you.

old version is fine. As long as it should work with new version of xenforo

Yes, it is compatible with the current version of xenforo. Please pm the paypal email that you used to pay for the mod and I will email you the mod.

Purchased this. Doesn't work for Flexile Theme. Anything specific I'm doing wrong here?

I am not familiar with that theme but if it has changed the templates that my mods hooks into then it might be the cause of not working.

So should I just forget about this then? Paid 10 euro for something I can't use. Just saying.

So should I just forget about this then? Paid 10 euro for something I can't use. Just saying.

The mods are made to work on a vanilla installation of xenforo and not with other third party mods/styles. And my mod works fine with xenforo.

That being said, I can have a look at this for you for a fee.

The mods are made to work on a vanilla installation of xenforo and not with other third party mods/styles. And my mod works fine with xenforo.

That being said, I can have a look at this for you for a fee.

It depends if this is going to take a lot of time or not. My theme is flexile. If it takes a lot of time, then likely not worth your time. Can I at least get a refund or credit towards one of your other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom