I'd like to ad a few links to my Navbar and my footer
Can anyone give me some simple directions I'm a total novice

Thnx

Thats the problem I have no idea how to do so

This part of the footer template should help:

Code:
            <xen:hook name="footer_links">
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'default'">
                    <li><a href="{xen:link 'misc/contact'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}">{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>
                <xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'custom'" />
                    <li><a href="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.custom}" {xen:if {$xenOptions.contactUrl.overlay}, 'class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"'}>{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>
                </xen:if>
                <li><a href="{xen:link help}">{xen:phrase help}</a></li>
                <xen:if is="{$homeLink}"><li><a href="{$homeLink}" class="homeLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li></xen:if>
                <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#navigation" class="topLink">{xen:phrase go_to_top}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{xen:link forums/-/index.rss}" rel="alternate" class="globalFeed" target="_blank"
                    title="{xen:phrase rss_feed_for_x, 'title={$xenOptions.boardTitle}'}">{xen:phrase rss}</a></li>
            </xen:hook>

You'll see the links there like home, top, etc. You should just be able to add your links basing it off that code.

@Mucker15 , after playing around I managed to add a simple link to the footer after the 'Top' link.

Rather than manually editing the template, I did an automatic template modification:

Find:

Code:
<li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#navigation" class="topLink">{xen:phrase go_to_top}</a></li>

Replace:

Code:
                <li><a href="http://test.com/">Custom Link</a></li>

End result:

footerlink.webp

Top Bottom