Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Android is more popular with my users than IOS. Will also wait to see how things pan out and when the two apps are out. Was hoping to have the app available by now as i have a 'seasonal' forum, and if its too much longer will just wait for the next year/season.

I think I would like to release both IOS and Android apps at the same time to my users.
Because if I release the IOS app only users are going to complain there is no Android version.

So if I can wait long enough (I hope it's not going to be too long) I will wait until both apps are available.
Yes. I am thinking the same. Either ways I am excited about the app.

I think I would like to release both IOS and Android apps at the same time to my users.
Because if I release the IOS app only users are going to complain there is no Android version.

So if I can wait long enough (I hope it's not going to be too long) I will wait until both apps are available.
I'm thinking about the same thing. Will use this precious native app once both versions are available to download.

Just in time. I'm in the market for a mobile app. Was checking out the competition but haven't heard back from them, and after reading a few threads on other sites I'm not that enthusied about them either.

Hoping this one works even beter.

Hey guys!

So its been a productive week and with our testers, we got a whole bunch of stuff ticked off the todo list (the done list is now longer than the design, the app and the api lists added together).

Fortunately with the help of our testers, we are moving this very much towards a plug and play system as bugs are being spotted and splatted very quickly.

Hopefully in the next couple of days we will have a more accurate timeline of what we expect to happen and when.

Watch this spot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom