Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are provisionally:
$10 a month for a shared native app with self styling
$15 a month for a forum-specific app with self styling
$25 a month for a forum-specific branding free app
Additional charges may apply for differing publish options.

These prices would be yearly paid for in advance.

How is the price monthly if you have to pay a year in advance? That makes the 1st and future yearly payments $300 for a branded app, if you want to draw comparisons to our apps as you did. Not complaining about the price, but I keep seeing this $25/mo thrown around and it's misleading. Pretty sure you won't be able to list it in the resource manager at $25 unless you make it an actual monthly.

Last edited:
i hope your add-on can send notifications and work on samsung mobiles

because vbresults add-on still don't send notifications even after many updates and trying on 2 mobiles

i give up on his add-on, we need a better add-on

Last edited:
Well regarding the actual topic... @Slavik looking forward to the app. Have you decided what sort of branding is going to be on it? Basically deciding between the $15/mo and $25/mo

Very looking forward to this, I'm in for a brand free app if I can translate it to greek :)

Well regarding the actual topic... @Slavik looking forward to the app. Have you decided what sort of branding is going to be on it? Basically deciding between the $15/mo and $25/mo

Not entirely, probably something like on the splash screen, app info, a footer link.

Very looking forward to this, I'm in for a brand free app if I can translate it to greek :)

What about translations? Not everyone is running an english-speaking forum.

I can do a translation to Dutch, it would be cool if someone else could check it afterwards because I'm not a trained translator.

This is one of the first things that will be added after the initial release, we will take the default language of the phone and use that.

iOS developing is easier, as you have <10 phones to develop for...versus hundreds for android setups.

Control the hardware, control the experience for better or worst.

That said, I'm 100% in for trying it out.

Will advertising be supported via templates? what kind of administrative options will we have for monitization of these apps?

i hope your add-on can send notifications and work on samsung mobiles

because vbresults add-on still don't send notifications even after many updates and trying on 2 mobiles

i give up on his add-on, we need a better add-on

Of course.

@Slavik

Will custom bbcodes we have in xenforo display via the app?

Thats one of the things currently being looked at as to what the best option is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom