Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
Does this play well with your Ignore Content plugin? That would be HUGE if things you have on ignore remain (something Tapatalk doesn't do and a big reason why I've stopped using it, among others).

And I apologize because I know this has been asked but I wanted clarification. Out of the box, does this have native push notifications or do I need to run a separate add-on or service?

Meaning, if I just build an android version and allow some people to test it, just by sending them the apk, will they get push notifications?

Does this play well with your Ignore Content plugin? That would be HUGE if things you have on ignore remain (something Tapatalk doesn't do and a big reason why I've stopped using it, among others).
Yes. It did.
And I apologize because I know this has been asked but I wanted clarification. Out of the box, does this have native push notifications or do I need to run a separate add-on or service?

Meaning, if I just build an android version and allow some people to test it, just by sending them the apk, will they get push notifications?
It's built-in you don't need another add-on but the alerts are restricted some types.

I don’t think I’m understanding correctly. What does the $99 I pay for this cover exactly? Am I paying $99 for this, $99 for Apple store, and $25 for Google?

Top Bottom