Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

Native mobile apps (iOS and Android) - A native mobile apps (iOS and Android) for XenForo forums.

A native mobile apps (iOS and Android) for XenForo forums.

Requirements:
  • XenForo 2.1.x
  • A extended api add-on: https://nobita.me/resources/tl-api.73/
  • Apple developer account if you want to upload to AppStore. Cost yearly at: $99
  • Google developer account if you want to upload PlayStore. Cost one-time: $25
Optional requirements:
  • onesignal.com app for push notifications

How to buy this app?
  1. You need...

Read more about this resource...

Downloaded your demo and there's a few usability issues ie can't reply to a newsfeed item as the keyboard covers the input field.

Screenshot_20190814-075437_Nobitame.webp

Also:

1. Clicking on links does nothing.
2. From a UX perspective you should hide or replace the Like/Reply row with a Login Row or Hitting those should redirect to Login.
3. Like doesn't support reactions (should eventually)
4. Bookmark doesn't seem to do anything
5. You should support attachments eventually.
6. UX should show post new thread button more prominently in all views in my opinion

Also super important requirements, you need to support registration and search. Major benefit of being listed in the appstores is to capture new users and without registration support (not even a link to the registration page) it's a big drawback.

Also super important requirements, you need to support registration and search. Major benefit of being listed in the appstores is to capture new users and without registration support (not even a link to the registration page) it's a big drawback.
It is support registration ;)

Also:

2. From a UX perspective you should hide or replace the Like/Reply row with a Login Row or Hitting those should redirect to Login.
6. UX should show post new thread button more prominently in all views in my opinion
(1): All external links are handled. Only some kind of internal links are supported. Eg: threads/XXX/ forums/XXX posts/XXX
(2): Will change a little.
(3): By 1.0.0 does not support yet. Will have in next releases.
(4): What does you mean? You press a icon bookmark then it's will listing in Watched Threads.
(5): More details?
(6): A demo image?

It is support registration ;)

OK your demo app does not :)

(1): All external links are handled. Only some kind of internal links are supported. Eg: threads/XXX/ forums/XXX posts/XXX
Hitting on a link in your demo app does nothing for me.

(4): What does you mean? You press a icon bookmark then it's will listing in Watched Threads.
On your demo app hitting bookmark icon does nothing (the icon is not toggled nor is there an indication that anything happened to the user).

(5): More details?
On your demo app I cannot attach pics from my camera/phone library.
(6): A demo image?
I would suggest an Action button i.e. a floating Plus Icon to trigger create new thread (or go to reply if you're in an existing thread view)

OK your demo app does not :)
In the screen login just press: Don't have a account button

Hitting on a link in your demo app does nothing for me.
On your demo app hitting bookmark icon does nothing (the icon is not toggled nor is there an indication that anything happened to the user).
That quite weird. Can you send a video for that issue?
On your demo app I cannot attach pics from my camera/phone library.
It's not supported in 1.0.0 yet. Will have in next releases.

I would suggest an Action button i.e. a floating Plus Icon to trigger create new thread (or go to reply if you're in an existing thread view)
Consider in next releases.

In the screen login just press: Don't have a account button

Perfect. Then you need to change that to LOGIN or Register. If it confused me, guaranteed my users are just as slow as I am ;)

That quite weird. Can you send a video for that issue?

It's not supported in 1.0.0 yet. Will have in next releases.

Consider in next releases.

I will but no time at the moment.

Interesting addon.
  • External Links work for me on iOS but I would suggest a better way to close the window instead of sliding down without any indication that this is the (only) way to do it. Why not use the default iOS Safari Controller?
  • Are you planning on support different languages? (I would need a German App)?
  • Are there any styling options? The default look doesn't suite my forum/website.
  • Registering and clicking "Sign up" resulted in an endless loading animation on iOS.
  • Since my website also has a Wordpress Blog and I want one App for all, I would suggest a flexible Tab for RSS-Content.

Interesting addon.
  • External Links work for me on iOS but I would suggest a better way to close the window instead of sliding down without any indication that this is the (only) way to do it. Why not use the default iOS Safari Controller?
  • Are you planning on support different languages? (I would need a German App)?
  • Are there any styling options? The default look doesn't suite my forum/website.
  • Registering and clicking "Sign up" resulted in an endless loading animation on iOS.
  • Since my website also has a Wordpress Blog and I want one App for all, I would suggest a flexible Tab for RSS-Content.
Support other languages like Chinese? thanks
The language will have in next releases!

Also:

Almost bugs on Android are fixed ;)

Do you have any plan on integrating the mobile notification with your Social Group product? It would be cool to have that

Top Bottom