Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
Getting better.

Still crashes when I hit what looks like my avatar button next to search.

If I select multiple images to upload then remove one image and hit post it will still upload the removed image.

It's quicker but there's still lag when I hit Like. This is on Android on a Samsung note 10 plus.

Lots seems to load a lot when navigating between forums.

I well help with this, if you can help me get it, and register to your website, so that I can buy another add-on I need. :)

2 minute test. Looks way better than before good job.

What does the $99 buy you exactly? Core app? What about styling and translations?

2 minute test. Looks way better than before good job.

What does the $99 buy you exactly? Core app? What about styling and translations?
$99 for app bundle. If you want have core app that has other price. Also $99 is for iOs and Android app. If you just want android or iOs also have other price too :D

What about styling and translations?
Styling are not available yet. But with translations please see this repo:

Hello. I have public repository which you can easy translate text to your country. Can you help a bit?

$99 for app bundle. If you want have core app that has other price. Also $99 is for iOs and Android app. If you just want android or iOs also have other price too :D

Styling are not available yet. But with translations please see this repo:

So you generate the complete Apple app bundle and required certs and publish on my behalf?

Great.

So playing around with your app.

Search doesn't work, just gives me empty page.
Why do you have a search bar on the What's New page, Forum list page and on notification page. It implies I can search my notifications? Or is that the same search?

I can't quote a post. It only tags the user and doesn't insert quotes.

Profile posts missing entirely.

Clicking on my avatar leads to an empty page where I can report myself?

Conversation page is too hidden, it should be a tab on the What's New page at lease.

Reactions support?

Why do you have a search bar on the What's New page, Forum list page and on notification page. It implies I can search my notifications? Or is that the same search?
Yes. Make users easy search in your app

I can't quote a post.
It's as designed here. We use mention instead of quote.

Profile posts missing entirely.
What is missing? I guess that your profile does not allow posting and you did not have any statuses. That's right because I did not allow users can update status on my site (sorry prevent spam).

Conversation page is too hidden, it should be a tab on the What's New page at lease.
Yeah. It's still need a bit improvement.

Top Bottom