[n] Best Answer / Q&A System

[n] Best Answer / Q&A System [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy (£25.00)
@Robust I am starting to make my plans for Xenforo upgrade to 2.0 and just want to make sure - is Community Answers for XF 2.0 coming? Will there be an upgrade from Best Answer?

@Robust I am starting to make my plans for Xenforo upgrade to 2.0 and just want to make sure - is Community Answers for XF 2.0 coming? Will there be an upgrade from Best Answer?
Apologies for the late response. We have no plans, currently, to port this add-on to XF2 due to various business reasons. Most likely, we won't port this at all, ever. You'll need to find another solution for XF2. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The files bringt an xml for 1.1.1.1 and 1.2
At the FAQ on the homepage is a hint to read the "configuration info", but there are only two infos: import from something and install.
When i vote and unvote, i cant vote again?

Last edited:
This phrase ba_select_a_best_answer
{name}, please go back and select a best answer for your question: {title}.

shows a link to /posts/, but not to the post_id.

Where can i fix this, please?

Has this or will this addon be updated for XF2?
The quote @ozzy47 gave summed up the plans for this add-on. It is still maintained for XF1, though. If you need an XF2 version, there are a couple of similar add-ons by other authors in the resources section. Notably this and this. Perhaps one of those may fit your needs.

As admin i got many alarms with this phrase
ba_select_a_best_answer

The link inside this phrase is wrong, it links to /posts/ but miss the post_id.

And why i get so many alarms from threads/posts that are not in the group allowed forums?
Why i get alarms as admin, when i am not involved in that threads?

Last edited:
Top Bottom