[n] Best Answer / Q&A System

[n] Best Answer / Q&A System [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy (£25.00)
1. OP doesn't always choose the best answer so admins do it for him after a while
They can submit a vote as a normal person does. If nobody else decides to vote, their vote will be the deciding factor.

Also, I forgot to mention, you can set admin voting power to something like 999999999 so their vote will always overrule, so essentially they're choosing the best answer.

Apantic updated Best Answer / Q&A System with a new update entry:

1.1.0.x Updates

Multiple 1.1.0.x version releases have been released. Full details here: https://www.apantic.com/community/products/best-answer-q-a-system.6/changelog

1.1.0.4 specifically fixes a bug with add-on conflicts:

Bug fix:
  • Fixed clash with other add-ons that also utilise queries in post, as well as potential (but not reported) conflict with moving posts. Update recommended.

Read the rest of this update entry...

the other best answer mod on here has a tab in the members profile displaying all their best answers and more importantly criteria for x amount of best answers, which can be used for trophy points, rewards etc

does this addon

the other best answer mod on here has a tab in the members profile displaying all their best answers and more importantly criteria for x amount of best answers, which can be used for trophy points, rewards etc

does this addon
Yes, we have all of that in advanced form.

Hey Robust. I'm about to purchase this right now. I was wondering, would it be possible to implement this together with a credit system on a certain node?

Let's say in this Node, they have to pay X Credits to open a thread. Then release that credits to whoever he chose as the best answer?

Hey Robust. I'm about to purchase this right now. I was wondering, would it be possible to implement this together with a credit system on a certain node?

Let's say in this Node, they have to pay X Credits to open a thread. Then release that credits to whoever he chose as the best answer?
Interesting idea and provides motivation to answer. Apantic doesn't have a credits add-on and has no plans to make one. There are third party ones, however it'd be too time consuming to add support for them all, unless they have a friendly API to use or something, which I don't believe any of them do. There's also not enough demand for this, sadly.

Interesting idea and provides motivation to answer. Apantic doesn't have a credits add-on and has no plans to make one. There are third party ones, however it'd be too time consuming to add support for them all, unless they have a friendly API to use or something, which I don't believe any of them do. There's also not enough demand for this, sadly.
Yes. It's like Quora but actually pays out.

Haha, yeah. It's a really cool idea but a bit harder to implement with a bunch of credits add-ons floating around, not sure if they have APIs at all and I'd really need to implement all major ones for it to be fair. It'd need more demand to be done. You're free to start a thread on Apantic community and request it done. If there's enough support, we'd love to look into it more.

People can always say in the main thread that they're offering a bounty for completion and manually send the credits over. If they don't obey, I guess someone would make a report and you can check the post (or if edited, the post history) and see that a bounty was offered. That's a pretty solid solution right now.

People can always say in the main thread that they're offering a bounty for completion and manually send the credits over. If they don't obey, I guess someone would make a report and you can check the post (or if edited, the post history) and see that a bounty was offered. That's a pretty solid solution right now.
Yeah. But nowadays, manual work are old news. People want things automated. :(

Yeah. But nowadays, manual work are old news. People want things automated. :(
Yeah lol. Well, make a suggestion thread and I'll definitely look into it. You can always get us to custom develop it for your specific credits add-on too, if you would be interested in that.

Yeah lol. Well, make a suggestion thread and I'll definitely look into it. You can always get us to custom develop it for your specific credits add-on too, if you would be interested in that.
That was what I was thinking. Would it be sold only to me? Or after you coded it, you're going to release it in public?

That was what I was thinking. Would it be sold only to me? Or after you coded it, you're going to release it in public?
If you funded it, only to you of course. Depending on demand of the feature, it's possible that it may be added into a public version, but that'd be after enough demand for it and to make it fair enough it'd probably need to support all major ones. It'd have similar, but different, code, as the version you wanted would only really support your credits add-on by logic, unless you want support for others you don't use :P

Top Bottom