My IPB Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, this is exactly why he said "nevermind." You guys not only making fun of him, you're all laughing in his expense....

Carlos, I think you may be taking my smiley out of context.

We're not laughing at him at all. Have you read the thread?

My ROFL smiley is aimed at Kier's tongue-in-cheek comment about having a monopoly over IPS in a month's time - a "fun" comment intended to lighten the thread a bit, no doubt?

Kier has already expressed his respect for Matt (and IPS) and I've expressed sympathy for both the skinners and for Josh (and other people in a similar position). Hell, we've even recommended a really good skinner to point Josh in the right direction and hopefully get him and his site back on track.

I'd be interested to hear from Josh again - just to know that he's got sorted out okay. :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Guys, this is exactly why he said "nevermind." You guys not only making fun of him, you're all laughing in his expense....
The OP deleted the content of his post before the 4th reply, presumably as a reaction to mine and Jamie' posts.
It had nothing to with the recent posts on this thread.

The OP deleted the content of his post before the 4th reply, presumably as a reaction to mine and Jamie' posts.
It had nothing to with the recent posts on this thread.

He could have left the photos of the scantily clad young ladies though.

Then threads like this could not be maintained:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/show-us-your-xf.9236/

Indeed. And that's why I am eagerly awaiting for XenForo to offer us a sophisticated solution to this ever nagging problem of needing a time limit and at the same time having the need for (certain) users to be able to edit the first posting(s) of a thread:

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ead-anytime-getting-rid-of-the-reserved.6233/

This issue is driving us nuts (well... it's very inconvenient let's leave it at that
wink.png
) on our vBulletin powered platform. I really hope something can be invented by Mike&Kier to address this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom