My humble little minecraft site :)

I do like the site, I don't like the Portal, end-users don't like portals at all, only staffs and that users that are more active like get updated with the portal, there is all that "omg, portal, love it" by the forum owners, but when it comes to the end user....

LOVE the background!
I'm ignorant so don't know Minecraft. Why not stick a green + blue globe next to your logo title? Green and blue is always sharp and would fit with the background.
Favicon cute.
I was getting the guest notice which switched with another one about recovering password. I think a new visitor should see only the first one.
The WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU graphoic placement needs attention. It's hiding a strip on the left so the first letter on each line is slipping behind the left column.
Possible that having a dynamic (moving) Notices AND that catchy movement with pics slideshow in the middle is too much, both.

Over all I liked visiting your forum. Thank you.
You have an excellent eye for colour blends.

thanks for the info, fixed the notice speed thanks to @brogan for that.

as for the password recovery, its because i switched from MyBB so all users need to be aware of that so that they can login :)

nice type of blue, different from most sites. Yes, the password message threw me off too. The 'maps' and 'worlds' tab don't work. And the 'donate' button requires login. Might be good not to have to be logged in for someone who wants to give you money. :-)

nice type of blue, different from most sites. Yes, the password message threw me off too. The 'maps' and 'worlds' tab don't work. And the 'donate' button requires login. Might be good not to have to be logged in for someone who wants to give you money. :)

I require login to donate so that I can properly upgrades users on the server. Since they cant build or do anything in the game without a forum account, this works well. The maps/Worlds tabs, you have to hit the little down arrow for some reason, not sure why the hover doesnt expand them like its supposed to.

Couldn't you maybe build your logo within MC, screen shot that and with a little tidying up you could end up with something awesome.
Ya, I need to do that so it looks better, I dont like the logo now, but its all I could come up with. I suck with graphics unfortunately.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Top Bottom