My addon throws weird error

tyteen4a03

Can anybody help me troubleshoot this? My live forum got this error when I installed my Custom Markup For User addon. I can only reproduce this on my live forum, not on my local site, not on other live forums. Thanks in advance.

Fatal error: Method XenForo_Template_Public::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/things/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 0

(Turning on fetch public templates as files will throw a different error - if you need these please speak up)

That's AFAIK a problem inside your template. (i think i had the same problem because of a buggy template)

If you activate public templates, it could help you to find the template which is causing this

That's AFAIK a problem inside your template. (i think i had the same problem because of a buggy template)

If you activate public templates, it could help you to find the template which is causing this
It was first telling me XenPorta, and now it's telling me it's a XenForo template... these messages are not helpful at all. :(

Top Bottom