Add-on Must I ask? Arcade

Thank you for that Edrondol. The option of being a premium add-on is not in the plans as of yet, I still have to talk with Kevin further to iron out more details of how the add-on will progress as free or paid.

At the present time I can't see there being a "Premium" version versus the current model used for v3A where it is freely available to everybody and the option is there for anybody who might wish to donate to the project.

For those who do donate to Steve to get the project rolling, you will of course have access to the to the pre-Gold versions as they shape up but I think it is too early to think about that yet. (Steve, with that said, make sure you keep track of who donates to you so we make sure that we recognize them accordingly.)

At the present time I can't see there being a "Premium" version versus the current model used for v3A where it is freely available to everybody and the option is there for anybody who might wish to donate to the project.

For those who do donate to Steve to get the project rolling, you will of course have access to the to the pre-Gold versions as they shape up but I think it is too early to think about that yet. (Steve, with that said, make sure you keep track of who donates to you so we make sure that we recognize them accordingly.)
But of course, I figured we will keep it free and just have branding removal optional. Also, I have names already saved on a supporter type document.

Kevin please don't imply I copied or stole anything from you. I put in a lot of effort to design and integrate everything entirely on my own from scratch. You can verify when the lite version is available. The games have their own APIs anyone can freely plug into. You are making this sound like the "XenForo copied vBulletin" thing. Besides, I'm pretty certain you might have peeked at ibpa at some point too :p

Kevin please don't imply I copied or stole anything from you. I put in a lot of effort to design and integrate everything entirely on my own from scratch. You can verify when the lite version is available. The games have their own APIs anyone can freely plug into. You are making this sound like the "XenForo copied vBulletin" thing. Besides, I'm pretty certain you might have peeked at ibpa at some point too :p
Nobody is implying anything, he is just stating that an idea pool comes full circle meaning ideas are always shared across different platforms so really what your doing is completely different than what we're doing on XFA.

Top Bottom