Add-on Must I ask? Arcade

An arcade system can get dated without fresh games so the team that builds the add-on should think of including multiple games supplier (not just mochi) along with a converter of older arcades like ibpro and others.

For the love of all that is forum-y, please everyone like the OP.
ummmm. I believe that only applies to the xf suggestions for the core code. Add on requests could be done by anyone at any time.

But by all means, feel free to like the first posts. :)

ummmm. I believe that only applies to the xf suggestions for the core code. Add on requests could be done by anyone at any time.

But by all means, feel free to like the first posts. :)

Well, maybe if it gets liked enough... >_>

Besides a shout box, MGC hopefully, the arcade is the second most desired feature from our members. V3 Arcade? LOL after checking it out, I think I will need to switch to it on the vB site.

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing...checking v3Arcade and watching for any other arcade product for Xenforo. Last I saw over at v3, Kevin was over his head and looking for outside help... "plan B" I think he called it.

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing...checking v3Arcade and watching for any other arcade product for Xenforo. Last I saw over at v3, Kevin was over his head and looking for outside help... "plan B" I think he called it.
Security holes reared its ugly head, didn't it?

I've asked over at v3arcade and there are no answers anywhere that I can find. I would assume that there are no plans to incorporate an arcade at this point. So...Looks like I am staying with vB for the time being.

Guys/gals, we are indeed working on getting v3A over to XF. No time available yet. :( Once you start playing with the XF code you'll see that it is a tad different from vB ;) so we all have to get up to speed with XF yet.

Any updates on this by any chance, Kevin? Would donations help in any way? ;)

was searching for a arcade... have not used one since my days with PHPBB...
anyone know when one will be available for xenforo?

You know.... I may revisit IBProArcade.
I'm not pro, but I managed to tweak that arcade to work with VB4 when it first came out.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1919857#post1919857

IBProArcade is more of a templated addon than a fully incorporated module like v3Arcade.
Kind of like comparing PhotoPost to vbGallery.

Anyways, that might be an option in the future. It would be better someone else pickup this torch though as I am still just trying to get the basics going... :)

Need to get ahold of MrZeroPage though... That might be more difficult.

Or..........

This one:
http://quickarcade.jcink.com/
I actually had this arcade working with an ASP site at one time....
I edited the login system to simply read the cookie and auto-create the account if it didn't exist.
This one is really simple in design and probably easy to incorporate into xenForo.

Top Bottom