Fixed Multiquote bug 2.2.7

Same here. Good to know it’s known!

I am restoring to 2.2.6

I did a test install but that is one thing I didn’t test, still have that install if you want to see it

Last edited:
If you re-download the package from the customer area and grab the following files:

Code:
js/vendor/nestable/jquery.nestable.js
js/xf/nestable-compiled.js
src/addons/XF/hashes.json

... and overwrite the files on your 2.2.7 installs then things should be working fine (and the file health check process should work fine).

If you re-download the package from the customer area and grab the following files:

Code:
js/vendor/nestable/jquery.nestable.js
js/xf/nestable-compiled.js
src/addons/XF/hashes.json

... and overwrite the files on your 2.2.7 installs then things should be working fine (and the file health check process should work fine).

Could this not be released as 2.2.7 Patch 1 so it can be applied from the ACP for those who already upgraded?

Last edited:
Multi-quote as a feature is off by default so used by a smaller subset of customers and as far as we can tell very few people actually downloaded the update prior to it being patched. Yes, a Patch update might be more convenient but it's not exactly onerous to download three files and upload them if you happen to be affected (many won't be).

Multi-quote as a feature is off by default so used by a smaller subset of customers and as far as we can tell very few people actually downloaded the update prior to it being patched. Yes, a Patch update might be more convenient but it's not exactly onerous to download three files and upload them if you happen to be affected (many won't be).
Not for one installation. It's a bit more work if you have several forums to upgrade.

That's exactly why I always wait a couple of days before installing these updates on production sites. Sometimes there are some small glitches in the first few hours.
Except for security patches, which I install as soon as possible.

very few people actually downloaded the update prior to it being patched
Maybe forum admins have not checked (or have not tried multiquote) on their boards after upgrading, so they haven't noticed the issue.

At least you can post the instruction about uploading 3 files in 2.2.7 anouncement thread

I had only done my dev when this thread started and, yes, I was able to replicate the problem there. Will roll back dev (I've been doing that a lot recently due to other testing) and try with the updated version before I do live.

Top Bottom