XF 1.3 Multiple User group titles - user banner

tommydamic68

I have members who purchase shop space and it puts them in a new user group automatically "Shop owner" with a user banner as seen below. However, if this member was not a shop owner they are in a user group "Senior member." But as you can see it defaulted to a new user title "Lairian" instead of their "Senior member" title status, if I remove them from the user group "Shop owners" their user title will go back to "Senior member." Can a user be in two user groups and carry both titles?

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 7.24.50 AM.webp

Yes, enable banner stacking in the ACP to show multiple banners.
Actually, I don't want multiple banners. Let me see if I can try to make it more understandable. when you sign up on my site, your title is a "Lairian" which is under Trophy user titles. Then once you receive 5 "points" you become a New Lairian." Then you go into "user promotions" phase and become:

Senior Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gold Lairian

So, if the user's title is a "Senior Lairian" and I add them to "another" user group, it strip their "Senior Larian" title and replaces it with "Lairian." but does give them the "Shop owner" banner. I hope this makes more sense. So, ii want her avatar to have the user title "Senior Larian" and the "shop owner" banner ass apposed to the user title (no banner) being "Lairian."

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 7.24.50 AM.webp
Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 10.42.42 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 10.42.31 AM.webp
Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 10.45.39 AM.webp

Just to clarify, the user title comes from the highest display style priority group they're a member of. If you specify a title in the group, that will be the title they use. If you leave the title blank, it will use the ladder. This only comes from the highest display style group -- all other ones are ignored.

This should be wholly independent of the banners (which follow the display priority as well, but have some different options and different behavior without a banner).

Just to clarify, the user title comes from the highest display style priority group they're a member of. If you specify a title in the group, that will be the title they use. If you leave the title blank, it will use the ladder. This only comes from the highest display style group -- all other ones are ignored.

This should be wholly independent of the banners (which follow the display priority as well, but have some different options and different behavior without a banner).
Thanks Mike, I think I got it to do what I needed it to do, I just numbered the user group properly, making the user title (non user banner) the higher "Display Styling Priority" and it worked as you can see below. The member was able to keep their original user title and the "Shop owner" ribbon as well.

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 5.15.58 AM.webp

Top Bottom