Fixed Multiple Quick Thread forms?

RobParker

Affected version
2.0 Beta
I somehow seem to have multiple quick thread forms here. It's been working fine until then and only change I made was adding a new prefix.

temp.webp

For what it's worth, I haven't ever seen this in normal use, and I've been unable to reproduce it when I've tried... have you seen it happen again since you reported this?

I have reproduced this once, but not been able to figure out how to reproduce it consistently.

I've added some code which may help, which generally should just prevent multiple AJAX submissions and hopefully reduce the chance of this happening, but if it continues please let us know, and please try to figure out some steps that can reproduce it consistently.

I have reproduced this once, but not been able to figure out how to reproduce it consistently.

I've added some code which may help, which generally should just prevent multiple AJAX submissions and hopefully reduce the chance of this happening, but if it continues please let us know, and please try to figure out some steps that can reproduce it consistently.
I can reproduce this error here by clicking on the title field and before the editor is fully loaded if you click outside and quickly click again on the title field another editor is generated
pb0j7mw.gif

On a funny sidenode: If you're heavily bored it seems you can stack them infinitely if you just consistently hammer inside and outside the title field, no matter if the editor has already loded once, as long as you just pass the right moment when a new instance is loading.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom