Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Is there anyway you can add on the ability to easily select prefixes. Basically an area for people to just easy click their prefix on the forum page?

Is there anyway you can add on the ability to easily select prefixes. Basically an area for people to just easy click their prefix on the forum page?
Do you mean selecting for viewing from a forum view? or when adding prefixes to a thread?

@Xon, I love this add-on. However, there is one irritating thing that I hope you can change.
Some of my nodes only allow one prefix. For example, in the For Sale section, users must choose between: Wanted, For Sale, Sold.

The interface initially allows multiple selections, making it difficult for users to switch their listing from For Sale to Sold.
For nodes that only allow one prefix, can you revert to the pre add-on behavior, where selecting a new prefix overrides existing prefix choice?

@Xon, I love this add-on. However, there is one irritating thing that I hope you can change.
Some of my nodes only allow one prefix. For example, in the For Sale section, users must choose between: Wanted, For Sale, Sold.

The interface initially allows multiple selections, making it difficult for users to switch their listing from For Sale to Sold.
For nodes that only allow one prefix, can you revert to the pre add-on behavior, where selecting a new prefix overrides existing prefix choice?
That makes sense, I'll add it to the to-do list. This is just a specific case that the front-end doesn't understand the limited number of prefixes the target forum is allowed.

It may be in 2-3 weeks before I can get to it.

forum view
Are you looking for navigation list of prefixes like Prefix Essentials does? If so, Prefix Essentials already implements it and I'm not going to re-implement it.

Since updating, every time someone replies to the thread, it's removing the additional prefix.

That makes sense, I'll add it to the to-do list. This is just a specific case that the front-end doesn't understand the limited number of prefixes the target forum is allowed.

It may be in 2-3 weeks before I can get to it.

+1
I agree with @Evan Scamman.
Hope that will be implemented soon (y)

Reactions: Xon
I have a problem.
Some styling is conflicted somewhere.
When I am selecting prefixes, it is not visible which one are selected

a - 22-16-48.webp

Does this add-on work properly with Resource Manager? Does it have an option to allow some user groups for using it?

Top Bottom