Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Xon
Is it possible to hide a prefix in a node? I'm applying one default prefix to most nodes so that I can use Prefix Essentials to filter all their threads from the forum list, but I want to keep some of those nodes, at least for now, and that means I have some "redundant" prefixes: prefixes in nodes that just repeat the name of the node.
I'm not aware of any way todo that.

Also, I don't know if it's possible (if it is I'm not sure why no one has done it yet), but if it is, have you thought about doing a modification that allows for site-wide prefix searches without having to input a username or keyword? Just curious. Thanks.
Upcoming ElasticSearch Essentials for XF2 supports that

Unfortunately, ElasticSearch is probably overkill for me. Maybe one day they'll work on improving the core search, ha ha. Thanks, though, I appreciate the response.

Hi @Xon thank you for coming to the rescue with an add-on that I am learning I desperately need for my community! :p

I have a quick question, however.... will this add-on only allow multiple prefixes in the forums? I have other add-ons that utilize prefixes and I am curious how that may impact those? My articles systems, resources, etc.

Thanks!

I have a quick question, however.... will this add-on only allow multiple prefixes in the forums? I have other add-ons that utilize prefixes and I am curious how that may impact those? My articles systems, resources, etc.
This add-on works also with other add-ons, e.g. articles, link directory and resources

Reactions: Xon
They only have a single prefix but should just work.

Hey... has anyone else experienced their quick post no longer working after installation? I am not sure if this is an add-on or a theme issue; I notice that certain things seem to 'break' quick post... Hoping it is not just me so that I can figure out a good resource for fixing.

Hey... has anyone else experienced their quick post no longer working after installation? I am not sure if this is an add-on or a theme issue; I notice that certain things seem to 'break' quick post... Hoping it is not just me so that I can figure out a good resource for fixing.
Working fine here, using latest version. Not using something like TH's Post Comments, are you?

Working fine here, using latest version. Not using something like TH's Post Comments, are you?

I had TH Post Comments installed and uninstalled for over a month or two before adding in this add-on yesterday. To be extra sure, I even removed the files for TH Post Comments from my server.

Quick post and another add-on I have (member notes) was working ... I will pass it to the person working on our web theme; I think it may be a theme challenge more than an add-on related one, but whatever feedback he provides me from the web console -- I will post if it leans towards an add-on concern.. cause I really need the ability to have more than one prefix to help sort out the different options people may be posting about.

XF 2.1.0
PHP 7.3.2
Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'sv_prefix_ids' of non-object src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:71
Generated by: Unknown account Feb 11, 2019 at 7:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(71): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 71, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/threads/682588/edit"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/682588/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server error log
Error: Call to a member function getMultipleUsablePrefixes() on null src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:72
Generated by: Unknown account Feb 11, 2019 at 11:04 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/threads/682588/edit"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/682588/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Xon, I signed up on your site and verified my xenforo installation. But still i don't have permission to buy this addon or to post there. Please help.

Top Bottom