Multi gaming community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, We've been around for a while, but recently with the migration to FFXIV
or rather adding FFXIV did we need another platform to work with

Udklip.webp

There is still some minor things Like i would had loved to be able to post events seperate based on what game it's for but sadly XenAttendo doesn't allow that

However Notice custom icon based on which part of the community which is your main
in the postbit, and that the sections backgrounds change accordingly to what game you've picked.

I am aware of certain Mobile version issues which I'm looking at.

But all feedback i can get will be appreciated

Http://behindtheunknown.com
The layout is built upon PixelExit's Fusion Gamer style

Backgrounds, logos, and Forum topic icons is not a part of the PixelExit's Fusion gamer

Nice job on the forum and love the style of course :), good job on the customizations. We wish you the best of luck with the forum.

I love the background image.

I do not like how the backgrounds stretches and scrunches with the browser width. Also the background should be turned off in responsive. Phones can't see the sides anyway and it slows the page load on mobile.

I love the node icons.

I do not care much for forums with massive amounts of empty header space. That's my personal preference.

You might want to limit the new media to four so it stays on one row. The one sitting below looks kind of out of place. On top of that you might want to make the new media container look more like the node list styling.

The sidebar looks kid of empty. You can add some recent reply and recent thread blocks there.

But other than my silly preferences it looks quite nice. Good Job

It looks quite nice. One question tho: That countdown timer... How?
I'm using the "CMS" system from JAXEL called Xenporta, i believe i found it among the plugins in one of the versions, the Teamspeak sidebar is HTML, using an IFRAME :)

I love the background image.

I do not like how the backgrounds stretches and scrunches with the browser width. Also the background should be turned off in responsive. Phones can't see the sides anyway and it slows the page load on mobile.

I love the node icons.

I do not care much for forums with massive amounts of empty header space. That's my personal preference.

You might want to limit the new media to four so it stays on one row. The one sitting below looks kind of out of place. On top of that you might want to make the new media container look more like the node list styling.

The sidebar looks kid of empty. You can add some recent reply and recent thread blocks there.

But other than my silly preferences it looks quite nice. Good Job

Regarding the background on Mobile platforms, I am already working on that as stated in my first post, I'm planning to make a new seperate layout for Mobile screens, consisting of A different logo, which is centered, and and plain black background. since the logo is a png and seetrough.

Regarding the stretching of the background, I'm afraid I can't do much against that, It looks perfect in any 16:9 resolution, but as soon it changes to something else it ****s up, might have to come up with a solution for that, maybe once again using response and then switching to an entire different layout.

Empty header space? Ah yeah, I will be redoing the logo at one point to be a bit more squareich, might engrave it into something, or something like that

New media is now set to four, and fixed thanks for the suggestion, didn't even notice the issue myself.

Which sidebar are we talking about, the one on the frontpage, or the one on the forum :) ?

Thanks, and sorry about late reply, I've been looking a bit into it, would you guys suggest i Removed
Xenporta and changed it with Widget framework, and in return also removed core sidebar, to make it 100% customized?

Very nice theme, great work with that. :thumbsup:

Just a few things I think you should look at and perhaps re-visit.

The logo whilst nice I feel the text could be styled better and be designed in a way that it sticks out more.
Screenshot_55.webp

The node icons whilst fine do appear to have some jaggered edging around by the radius. Perhaps smooth that off or remove.
Screenshot_56.webp

Other than that everything looks great. Nice job. :)

Hi there, I honestly don't know if I should post this under BehindTheUnknown. Seeing I pretty much killed BTU off as the main domain and instead changed to the domain nyxsnest.com

but with it was it time for a complete change, alot of people seemed unhappy with the Dark theme seeing it's "hard" on the eyes

hence, once again I picked a style made by @Russ (PixelExit)
called Adara

and I'm quite happy with the final result for the actual messages on the board

i27^cimgpsh_orig.webp

I won't be able to justify a full site picture seeing I'm currently sitting on my tablet

but feel free to check it out at
Http://nyxsnest.com

Also feedback will be most appreciated ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom