Moving forums and PP Pro galleries

Bombardier

Hi all
Recently started looking for a replacement for my VB forums and Photopost Pro galleries.
Like the look of this software but I am limited in my knowledge and would need help to migrate everything over. Is it possible to move over all my photos from my PP pro galleries?, they are sorted into many categories and and users personal albums. I assume it would be easy enough to move the forum posts and member database. I know it will be expensive and I will have to pay somebody to do the work but i think Xenofor have got this thing bang on!.

Awesome thanks!

I have purchased XF and XFMG and they are now installed. importing from Vb went without any apprent hitch and i am 5% into importing my 97000 images into XFMG, hopefully all will go well.

Thanks for all your help , you guys have done an awesome job with the software and convincing me that you are the best on the planet.
you can guarantee that i will be pestering you some more in the next few days.

well done xenforo and goodbye photopost and vbulletin. YEE HA!

This is good news, well done :)

Don't forget to log into your customer account, go to the Forum Users section and add your forum username "Bombardier" there. That will give you access to post in various customer only forums, and download add-ons.

Welcome to XenForo :)

oops!

What does this mean

copy(/usr/home/*****/public_html/community/internal_data/attachments/14/14481-fe71e518725610d9c614d7d3b3d4b396.data) [<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: No space left on device

That would suggest your server has ran out of disk space.

When importing to XFMG we copy (rather than move) the files. This does mean you will effectively end up with two copies of the photos until after the import is finished, and you've deleted the old gallery.

So, put simply, you are going to need to free up some disk space to get the importer to be able to finish.

It seems you have associated your license now. At this point I would suggest creating new threads for each question in the relevant forum. That would be Styling and Customizations in this case.

Top Bottom