XF 1.4 Moved site to new server. Attachments now broken

DGG

I recently moved my site to another server. I did this by copying all of my public_html folder over to new server and then exporting and importing the database over using myphpadmin.

Everything now works exactly as before except that attachments aren't displaying and are showing up as broken images. The attachments folders (data and internal_data) were both copied over as-is, so I'm not sure why the attachments are broken.

Can someone please suggest a fix? Thanks!

You will need to also copy the data and internal_data folders to your new server.

Those were copied over in their entirety since I copied the entire public_html folder. I've checked and those two folders are on the new server as well, with the same exact files as from the older server.

Those files are physically missing then. I'm not sure if the files were migrated before the DB. You can try recopying the files over (from data/ and internal_data/).

Those files are physically missing then. I'm not sure if the files were migrated before the DB. You can try recopying the files over (from data/ and internal_data/).
Ah you solved it, thanks. Somehow the newer files (> 22) weren't copied over. I've found them and copied them over so everything now displays. Thank you Mike (and Andy)!

Top Bottom