XF 1.4 Moved forum to another host - getting 500 errors

redwolf6

Hello.

My current host is so slow, using Apache, so I decided to make the switch to another provider which has SSD + litespeed. I moved the files and imported the database and changed the config file.

But not so sure about this:
$config['db']['port'] = '3306';

Anyway. I have this problem - 500 error.

If .htaccess is disable (renamed to .htacess-new) I have this error:

http://i.imgur.com/gJiYRhR.png

if .htaccess is enabled I have this error:

http://i.imgur.com/lbYL69V.png

What do I do? I'm lost.

Thanks a lot!

Hello.

My current host is so slow, using Apache, so I decided to make the switch to another provider which has SSD + litespeed. I moved the files and imported the database and changed the config file.

What do I do? I'm lost.

Thanks a lot!
First.. find a host who isn't lying to you. By those screenshots you are NOT on a litespeed HTTP server. You are on an Apache 2.4.1 server with some modules compiled in to limit bandwidth (almost looks like a cPanel config of Apache).
In fact, that is a cPanel setup.
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 5.59.46 AM.webp

Are you sure that the DNS is updated and that you are hitting the right server IP?

Hi.

I told them this, but they sent me this pic and told me to judge by myself.
6IstbdW.png

They're looking now into this problem and see how they can make it work.

Hi.

I told them this, but they sent me this pic and told me to judge by myself.
The IP you have in your image link goes to an Apache server. Are you sure you are hitting the right server?
What is the domain.. and what is the IP of the server you are supposed to be using (you can send it in a convo with me if you want and I can check into it).

If you are addressing it by the IP that you had, you will continue to hit your old site. You need to use the new HOST provided IP or domain.

Actually this is the node IP. They gave me my dedicated IP and it says the following "An unexpected error has occurred to the database. Please try again later."

I double checked the config.php file information and everything seem OK!

Top Bottom