XF 1.2 Move visitor tabs to modbar

Dynamic

Hello,

On xf 1.x I used this tutorial to move my visitor tabs to the modbar. I have now upgraded to xf1.2 and this is buggy.

Most things work normally with the exception of two things.

1) Alerts show up in both the normal alerts tab, but also near the username.

2) Secondary navigation moves to the modbar when you are in your conversation page. This is annoying as it breaks the design.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: I still want the visitor tabs in the moderator bar.

Thanks.

Hey @Forsaken,

Thanks for the reply. I checked everything and still the same thing. The navigation moves to the modbar without a problem, but when in the 'conversations' page, the secondary navigation also moves to the modbar :/ It seems to be the only page that does it.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Okay, I figured it out. Just for anyone else who may be having the same issue.

navigation_visitor_tab

Select this code.
Code:
<xen:if is="{$tabs.inbox.selected}">
    <li class="navTab selected">
        <div class="tabLinks">
            <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations}">{xen:phrase conversations}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations/starred}">{xen:phrase starred_conversations}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations/yours}">{xen:phrase conversations_you_started}</a></li>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </li>
    </xen:if>

Then comment it out.
Code:
<xen:comment>
<xen:if is="{$tabs.inbox.selected}">
    <li class="navTab selected">
        <div class="tabLinks">
            <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations}">{xen:phrase conversations}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations/starred}">{xen:phrase starred_conversations}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{xen:link conversations/yours}">{xen:phrase conversations_you_started}</a></li>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </li>
    </xen:if>
</xen:comment>

Top Bottom