XF 1.4 Disable/move visitor panel AND free the space?

creativeforge

Hi,

For some reason I lost track of how to do this. I need to use the full width of the boxed layout, but the visitor panel is in the way, forcing the images out of bounds. How do I move the visitor panel, or disable it, AND use the empty space created?

Right now I have a visitor panel in the nav bar, AND underneath. I don't need both.

c737b6d90e84add07be90d3970f9c08a.webp

Thanks!

Andre

Last edited:
I also didn't like having 2 so I removed the panel from sidebar and moved the info into the navbar profile. See below

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-24-07-53-48.webp
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-07-53-48.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
I see, ok, will have to check tomorrow, I'm fried and going to bed for now. No idea where to look... When I find out, if I do, I will share here.

Cheers!
Okay, so I very quickly did this and by no means is this perfect. I got the following code from the sidebar_visitor_panel template:
Code:
<dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
  <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
   <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>
I added the above code to the navigation_visitor_tab template. In the visitor_tab template I added the above code right after the following code:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true"><div class="muted"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper usertitle, $visitor}</xen:contentcheck></div></xen:if>

The result:
Code:
<div class="Menu JsOnly" id="AccountMenu">
            <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                <xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" class="NoOverlay plainImage" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}" />

<h3><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}" class="concealed" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}">{$visitor.username}</a></h3>

<xen:if hascontent="true"><div class="muted"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper usertitle, $visitor}</xen:contentcheck></div></xen:if>

<dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>

<ul class="links">
                    <li class="fl"><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}">{xen:phrase your_profile_page}</a></li>
                </ul>
            </div>

39f3f073aebbc43bd66c8f58280a8ff5.png

So that's what you do but a lot better. Like I said though, this was an example and if I wanted it in the visitor tab, I would do a better job. However, to achieve it you still edit the navigation_visitor_tab template.

Last edited:
Top Bottom