Resource icon

Moving Visitor Tabs to the Moderator Bar

This guide needs to be updated. Lets see if I can make a proper TMS guide.
The guide works fine, people just need to do it properly and realize they need to customize the CSS to fit their style. It's written rather barebones because if it was more specific it wouldn't work for every style.

Feel free to make your guide, just credit this resource back.

@Luxus As said above, it doesn't include CSS, but could you add CSS for editing the default Xenforo style? That's what my theme's styled after.

Implemented this on XF 1.2. For the most part, it works. However, the Log Out option does not appear? Any suggestions?

Wanted to say thank you for the resource. I have added it to me 1.2 and it works perfectly - I hadn't noticed that logout was removed until it was mentioned in here.

I have always loved Xenique themes, and modifications - even if the style I had didn't really go anywhere I still appreciated the work and effort put in.

I was wondering if you would care to share the code (even in private conversation) on how to get the following:-
imperial-user-tabs-png.26914

Where it has the avatar, messages, likes, points etc I know that has nothing to do with this code but it is something I have wanted to try and get for about six months :)

Wanted to say thank you for the resource. I have added it to me 1.2 and it works perfectly - I hadn't noticed that logout was removed until it was mentioned in here.

I have always loved Xenique themes, and modifications - even if the style I had didn't really go anywhere I still appreciated the work and effort put in.

I was wondering if you would care to share the code (even in private conversation) on how to get the following:-
imperial-user-tabs-png.26914

Where it has the avatar, messages, likes, points etc I know that has nothing to do with this code but it is something I have wanted to try and get for about six months :)
I'm re-doing the block to look like another I did several years ago for a client (who gave me permission recently).

The code isn't really easy to just copy/paste because it uses custom style properties for the Xenique framework.

I installed it into Xenforo 1.2 but the Popdown Arrow in Username is gone.
Anybody knows how to display it? Thanks

Last edited:
im having a problem with this ..

See screenshot
View attachment 75488

Anyone can help me?
This was actually for pre-1.2 XF, and I probably won't be updating it any time soon as I'm juggling a lot of things right now.

As for your issue, you missed the step where you remove/comment the tablinks code in navigation_visitor_tab and then move it to the navigation template.

Top Bottom