• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Move to usergroup - warning actions

Sunka

I set up in ACP warning action if user points threshold is x, then add user to secondary group.
Then I use warnings for some posts of test users and his secondary group changed.

Then I canceled his warnings for posts and delete his negative points and wait for cron (do not know which one is for that), but nothing is changed, so I manually in ACP move user from that usergroup. After that, if I give to that user warning points again in some posts, warning action to move to new secondary usergroup is not worked.

Am I missing something?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Was the warning setup as over the threshold or for a period of time? If it's a period of time, removing the warning would keep the group in place; this is as expected. Then, since you manually removed the group, the user is not programmatically re-added; this is also expected.

That said, there are some tweaks to this in 1.4.

Sunka

I set up that user is in that usergroup for period of time.
So how to move user from that group manually, but if he than (let say 1 hour later) recive another set of warning points he is going to that usergroup again, although he was manually removed.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
In 1.4, if you delete the warning (not expire), it will determine if it should move him out of the group.

Otherwise, you would need to manually re-add him (he would still be removed automatically when necessary).