XF 2.1 New warning action on unexpired already given warning.

KSA

as title. We are going to create a new warning action (ban user when 3 point threshold is reached). My question is that what will happen to users already have more than 3 points. Will they be banned immediately? or will the action be applied pass that? I don't really get this.

Code:
This warning action will only be applied when a user crosses the points threshold. As such, users with this many points or more will not have this action applied until their warning point total drops below this threshold and then crosses it again.

also, we have users that have unexpired point. what will happen in this situation?

I would appreciate if someone can also point out the right MySQL query that will show users who have unexpired/not yet expired points.

Thanks

The warning action triggers when the total points a member has passes the threshold - in your case 3.

For any members with 3 or more points already, the warning action won't apply.

You would need to remove the points and add them again to get them to cross the threshold.

The warning action triggers when the total points a member has passes the threshold - in your case 3.

For any members with 3 or more points already, the warning action won't apply.

You would need to remove the points and add them again to get them to cross the threshold.

Is there a way to mass expire all points already given and points with no expiry? we have a very large forum with more than 40k users. It's going to be painful to go after every and each user!

Top Bottom