• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mood Icon Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: If anyone has suggestions on any moods not currently listed in the screenshots feel free to suggest some. I can't promise they'll all get included but chances are they'll be added in future add-on packs. :)
Drunk
Stressed
Hot
Cold
Stoned

Great work with the moods Shelley, they look wonderful! :)

Drunk
Stressed
Hot
Cold
Stoned

Great work with the moods Shelley, they look wonderful! :)

Hot and cold are currently on the list which are yet to be completed. Stressed was designed last night it's just not included in the screenshot. :)

And completed. I think it turned out quite well. ;)
to reward you...

spanking.gif

Hehe, some of those are particularly inspired. Like "lurking". How about one for "hurt" (emotionally, rather than injured)? And maybe something for "praying" or "fingers crossed" (or both). And a puff of smoke or something for "gone"/"vanished"/"I'm outta here". Maybe "bitter".

Hehe, some of those are particularly inspired. Like "lurking". How about one for "hurt" (emotionally, rather than injured)? And maybe something for "praying" or "fingers crossed" (or both). And a puff of smoke or something for "gone"/"vanished"/"I'm outta here". Maybe "bitter".
oh yes - praying - I'd like that one too.

ROFLMBO Mooody is perfect!

My members have always loved your moods!

Shelly I ABSOLUTELY love all your artwork!!! Keep it up :)

Glad you like them. Hopefully this time around people who have used my previous mood icons will see the upcoming v2 variants as improvements.

Drunk is also done I noticed some suggested this further up the thread.

Anyway. Here's another little screenshot of my latest though I do feel that a good ole animation would have been nice. :p

Attachments

• mood_preview_snackattack.webp
    mood_preview_snackattack.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 39
Glad you like them. Hopefully this time around people who have used my previous mood icons will see the upcoming v2 variants as improvements.

Drunk is also done I noticed some suggested this further up the thread.

Anyway. Here's another little screenshot of my latest though I do feel that a good ole animation would have been nice. :p
Best mood icon ever.

How about "Woolly" as in Wild and Woolly. A cowboy smiley with a cowboy hat and two six shooters in the air.

We have a western themed website.

How about "Woolly" as in Wild and Woolly. A cowboy smiley with a cowboy hat and two six shooters in the air.

We have a western themed website.

The gun icons may be a little difficult to design. I'm not counting it out though because there's nothing like a good challenge I just need to think about the method I'll use constructing/designing the guns which will not doubt be through path manipulation using the Pen Tool. Another issue I'll need to tackle will be the hat (not designing) but retaining quality at a small size but keeping it small enough to fit in with the 26px height that the mood icon dimensions currently are.

If by chance it doesn't make it into the pack it'll be in the add-on mood icon packs that will be released shortly after the main mood icon pack. Good suggestion though. Feel free to post some examples of the smilies I might get that creativity that will enduce the design and allow me a way to keep the sizes small enough and retain quality.

The "cold" as suggested above has been designed and now implemented.
The "Studious" as suggested above has been designed and now implemented.
The "Dumb" as suggested above has been designed and now implemented.

Thanks for adding so many of the suggestions! :)

Are you done with suggestions or would you like more? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom