• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mood Icon Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't offended, don't worry :)
I've kept the transparency but I had troubles with the animated icons. But I'll send you the translations so I think you could do it perfect like everytime :)

Shelley, are you almost ready to release these? ;)

I NEED these! :)

lol

I'm actually holding off in releasing these until completion. Trust me it'll be worth it as the longer I'm holding off the more moods you'll have. Once I do release them you'll be the first to know. :) It'll be worth the wait Arny.

How many more moods are you looking to add to the set? I'll be willing to help come up with some more if you need them :D

How many more moods are you looking to add to the set? I'll be willing to help come up with some more if you need them :D

Another 150. More mood suggestions and a brief way i could convey them would be very helpful. I will try to include them but they do take time seeing as the moods are created from scratch. But any suggestions would be welcomed. :)

Another 150. More mood suggestions and a brief way i could convey them would be very helpful. I will try to include them but they do take time seeing as the moods are created from scratch. But any suggestions would be welcomed. :)

Only 150? :eek:

Let's see if we can come up with some more. Hmmm...

How about....
  • Squeemish or Nervous (similar look to hungover, but different thought-process ;) )
  • Bored (with some fingers tapping and head to the side being held up with a hand)
  • Sleep Deprived (with 'tired' eyes redish and dark bags under the eyes as if they stayed up all night)
...trying to come up with some more soon :)

Nervous I've done, Bored is done, and insomnious (which would be sleep deprived) was all done ages ago. :)

keep the suggestions coming though the faster the 150 are done which will bring the grand total to 300 the sooner I'll release them. ;)

How about Wired, as in too much caffeine trying to stay awake all night, all wide-eyed.

LOL - You must be linked to my brain. I just created a mood wide eyed. And titled it wide eyed, though I like your suggestion so I'll go and rename that to "wired".:)

I'm about ready to give up on these thinking of what to design and title them so any suggestions at this point are very welcomed and encouraged.

I could probably pose for that wired one :D

If I think of any more I'll post here Shelley.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

I could probably pose for that wired one :D

If I think of any more I'll post here Shelley.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks Paul. Anything will help might even induce some ideas from this brain dead mind of mine. :P

Regarding your photo in the moods that already in the pack. :D (See attachment) lol

Attachments

• xenhunk.webp
    xenhunk.webp
    962 bytes · Views: 16
Heres a preview of the latest icon and the amount of layers on average used in each and every mood that is being designed which I think you'll see why they are taking an age. Latest is the "surfing" mood which I wanted to do in the first but never did because I thought it would proove too difficult. I managed to get everything in the v2 mood. :) (Preview in attachment)

Attachments

• Surfing_Mood_Preview.webp
    Surfing_Mood_Preview.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
Any suggestions at this point would be warmly welcomed seeing as I'm back to work on creating these. Atm, I'm stuck on what moods etc to include/design. Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks :)

wow.. 300 different moods :S

I never knew there was so many!

Just a suggestion, but how about listing what you have already, might inspire people to come up with new ones :)

not sure what you might have already used... here is a list though u might find helpful

Light-hearted
Tense
Playful
Gloomy
Tender
Violent
Enlightened
Insidious
Optimistic
Pessimistic
Liberating
Confining